India is a country of diverse cultures and traditions and has given birth to some of the most talented and influential personalities in various fields. Many of these individuals have managed to become the face of International brands and have gained global recognition and fame. In this article, we will focus on the top 10 Indian celebrities who have represented International brands over the years.
1) PRIYANKA CHOPRA: Priyanka Chopra is a leading actress and has been the face of many reputed and luxurious brands like Max Factor, Nirav Modi Jewels, Nike, JBL, and Tiffany & Co. in 2019. She was featured in the brand’s Believe in Dreams campaign and has also worn Tiffany jewelry on various occasions. However, the one announcement that grabbed many eyeballs was when Bulgari announced Priyanka Chopra to be their global ambassador in 2021. This collaboration only showcases the stardom and influence of Priyanka Chopra. This partnership with Bulgari is also a great example of her commitment to using her platform to promote diversity and inclusivity. Through this collaboration, she will be able to bring attention to Bulgari’s commitment to sustainability and responsible production. Additionally, it is a great opportunity for her to use her celebrity status to bring awareness to social issues, such as gender equality, which is something she is passionate about.
2) ALIA BHATT: Alia has been serving looks lately whether it’s her majestic appearance at the Met Gala or the Berlin Film Festival, she is a fan favorite. Gucci recently announced Alia as their brand ambassador. With this, she became the first Indian ambassador of Gucci. This collaboration has proved to be an inspiration for everyone. Overall, Alia Bhatt’s presence in the fashion industry has been a great success. Her ability to pull off different looks and her dedication to her craft has been an inspiration to many. She has been able to use her fame to help promote the brand and has been seen as a role model for young women. Her collaboration with Gucci has been a great success for both parties and has been seen as an example of how two brands can work together to create a successful partnership.
3) DEEPIKA PADUKONE: Deepika has been one of the most successful and highest-paying actor. She also has a very high brand value. From covering the Oscars to unveiling the FIFA world cup trophy of 2022. Apart from that, Deepika was also announced as the face of the globally renowned brand Louis Vuitton. This made fans happy especially because her journey has been nothing but very humbling. A very good choice indeed considering her bold and confident fashion choices at Cannes, Met Gala, and other promotional looks.
4) VARUN DHAWAN: One of the most energetic and lively actors in this fraternity is definitely Varun Dhawan. His promotional strategies are very unique and loved by the masses. He is also the face of the internationally renowned brand Reebok. His athletic frame and dedication surely make him a very good match for this brand.
5) KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN: Kareena is one of the most iconic actresses not only when it comes to her films but also her fashion looks. Whether that’s her “Bole Chudiyaan” outfit or her looks in the movie “K3G” she looked absolutely ravishing. Very recently, Puma bagged Kareena as their ambassador. She looked extremely athletic and gorgeous in the promotional pictures.
6) SUHANA KHAN: Suhana Khan is ready to mark her debut with Zoya Akhtar’s “Archies” which definitely is the talk of the town. Her recent appearance at NMAAC had turned everyone’s heads. Very recently she was announced as the face of Maybelline. Maybelline products have been a fan favorite and fans were very elated to see Suhana as the new face of Maybelline. She looked extremely fashionable at the event and proved herself to be a good ambassador.
7) DISHA PATANI: Disha has been swooning fans all over the world with her killer moves and Instagram pictures. Disha Patani is the face of the world-renowned clothing brand Calvin Klein, and she continues to be a trendsetter in the fashion industry. She is an Indian actress and model who has made waves with her incredible beauty and style.
8) AISHWARYA RAI: Aishwarya Rai is a global icon today and one of the most recognizable faces in the world. She has been representing L’Oreal for 18 years and deservedly so. Aishwarya is the perfect fit for L’Oreal because she radiates beauty and class. Her dark hair, sharp features, and flawless complexion make her the perfect representative for the brand. She also has a unique sense of style that makes her stand out from the rest. She has a way of making any outfit look stunning, which is why she is often seen as a fashion trendsetter. Her commitment to social causes, as well as her humanitarian efforts, make her a perfect fit for the L’Oreal brand.
9) RANVEER SINGH: Ranveer Singh is a renowned Bollywood actor and has been the face of Adidas since 2019. Ranveer Singh is not only an actor but also a style icon. He has a unique style that is always in trend and he has been known to have an impeccable taste in fashion. Ranveer Singh has been instrumental in helping Adidas create a strong presence in the Indian market. He has been seen promoting the brand in various print and digital campaigns and has also been featured in the brand’s various influencer collaborations. He has been seen promoting the brand’s new collections and also attending various events to promote the brand. Ranveer Singh has helped Adidas to become one of the most popular lifestyle brands in India. His association with the brand has helped to create a strong brand awareness and presence in the Indian market. He has been seen promoting the brand’s products through endorsements and collaborations with various other brands. He has also been instrumental in helping the brand to reach a wider audience.
10) TARA SUTARIA: Tara Sutaria is the new-age girl next door. She impressed the audience with her sophistication and talent. Bobby Brown announced her as the face of the brand and she surely embodies the spirit of the brand, which is all about empowering women and making them feel confident and beautiful. Her fresh and youthful image is the perfect representation of the Bobby Brown brand.